• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dan Curtis Gold Key/Western Giveaways Sets

22 posts in this topic

I have a few of these sets for $10 each postage paid. They guide for about $200 for the set. There are 9 issues in the set and they are all NM.

I also have a few individual issues available that are in the Fine range for $1 each.

Paypal/Checks/Cash etc.

ALL SOLD FOR NOW. I'll have to check to see how many are left after filling the orders. Will send invoices this evening. All will be mailed 1st class.

Thanks To ALL!!

Picture3774.jpg

I have a few of these sets for $10 each postage paid. They guide for about $200 for the set. There are 9 issues in the set and they are all NM.

I also have a few individual issues available that are in the Fine range for $1 each.

Paypal/Checks/Cash etc.

Picture3774.jpg

:takeit: one set

Paypal/Checks/Cash etc.

Picture3774.jpg

:takeit: one set

Sold! Thanks!

A Few Left!

3 sets if available :takeit:

Done. Got you down for 3.

ALL SOLD FOR NOW. I'll have to check to see how many are left after filling the orders. Will send invoices this evening. All will be mailed 1st class.

Thanks To ALL!!