• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Help me pay for my AF #15 purchase" SALE

185 posts in this topic

I just agreed to buy my "grail of all grails" from Filter 81 (a sweet Amazing Fantasy #15) and now I have to PAY for it. So I'm starting a new sales thread tonight which will be ongoing until I raise enough funds between here and eBay to pay for that sweet baby.

Normal rules apply. :takeit: gets priority over PM's. Everything will be priced to sell so I may budge a little on prices through PM's but not much. All slabs, with the exception of a few, will be listed BELOW GPA prices. Some slabs will be pretty cheap but the minimum I will sell a slab for is $15.00 which will at least cover the slabbing cost.

Shipping for up to 5 raw comics in the US is $5.00 via Priority Mail envelope.

Shipping for up to 35-40 raw comics in the US is is $10.00 via Flat Rate Priority Mail Box.

Shipping for up to 3 slabs is $10.00 in the US only via Priority Mail Box.

I will ship to Canada or overseas and will work with those buyers to keep shipping costs to a minimum.

If you are unhappy with any raw comic you buy from me I will gladly refund the purchase price to you. (thumbs u

I'll start out with a number of slabs first.

Shark

Tec 400 9.6!?!?!?!?!?!?

any high grade Adams or very low reader grade...

No Tec 400's. :sorry:

Any specific Adams issues or titles you're looking for? Not sure what I might have in high grade (if any).

Mike

The Atom #1 (1962) CGC 3.0 Restored (SP) $49.00

Small amount of color touch on cover. This one was a surprise when it came back as I bought it from a local guy a few years ago.

Atom1CGC30R.jpg

How about a nice Alex Schomburg cover? New pics are up now.

Exciting Comics #49 (1946) CGC 6.0 WHITE Pages $279.00

Last Kara, Jungle Princess. Only 2 GPA sales listed - a 9.2 and a 7.5 which both sold in 2005. Closest I can come for comparison's sake is a #45 in 6.0 which sold in April 2007 for $263.00.

* This comic was pressed by Matt Nelson at Classics Incorporated. *

ExcitingComics49CGC60.jpg

ExcitingComics49CGC60Back.jpg