• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signature Series Opportunities - Megacon (Orlando FL) Feb. 27-28, March 1, 2009

35 posts in this topic

A note on McNiven. He said he will NOT do any sketchs on any books or sketch books. He will ONLY do a sketch on his sketch pad and it is $300.00. Dan attempted to get one on a Fallen Son and was turned down. Sorry guys.

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

Thats pretty lame and sad to hear, i hope its not his policy for good, I guess Raph (oneasian) is pretty lucky to have a Cap sketch on a fallen son by steve

hm he does whip up a mean Thor..

I think I might have to take you up on that offer!

you should definately take him up on that, I was lucky enough to get a Spidey by him and he's awesome his inking is amazing

A note on McNiven. He said he will NOT do any sketchs on any books or sketch books. He will ONLY do a sketch on his sketch pad and it is $300.00. Dan attempted to get one on a Fallen Son and was turned down. Sorry guys.

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

Lets just say that was true up till Sunday when Par2ch worked his magic..... ^^

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

Please delight us with your accomplishment... :popcorn:

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

I was just about to post that I saw him doing a sketch on a cover, can't remember what title. Must have been yours b/c it was Sunday afternoon.