• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JASON EWERT DOES IT AGAIN!!!!!

28 posts in this topic

MAN, this guy is a legend with the copy box, how big was that copy box anyway

he has a new copy of xmen 94 9.6 with perfect registration!

and a spidey 50 9.6

which isnt actually the best, theres a 9.8 now but its still a beauty!

AWESOME books

X-men 94 9.6 thread

MAN, this guy is a legend with the copy box, how big was that copy box anyway

he has a new copy of xmen 94 9.6 with perfect registration!

and a spidey 50 9.6

which isnt actually the best, theres a 9.8 now but its still a beauty!

AWESOME books

this guy and comgeek have the best books on Ebay time and time again

Definitely the worst of at least the first twenty-five, I agree. I also never much cared for the 29? (yancy street) and 31? (mole man returns) and the warlock (him) issues (66,67) drive me crazy too. Why is this fruitcake in a cocoon and why should I care? 893frustrated.gif

and the warlock (him) issues (66,67) drive me crazy too. Why is this fruitcake in a cocoon and why should I care? 893frustrated.gif

I agree, and unfortunately I need to upgrade my 66. I blame it on Infinity Watch/Cauldron/Gauntlet,.etc. mad.gif

And what about the first appearance of "Her", why don't we ever hear about that...hmmm? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Definitely the worst of at least the first twenty-five, I agree.

It's one of only two "monster cover" books. I think it's kinda cool

ff.jpg

I also never much cared for the 29? (yancy street) (

The cover isn't remarkable but the story is good.

I guess the FF29 story isn't too too bad, I think I just OD'd on 'yancy street' in the 80s when the thing would run around calling every punk a 'yancy streeter'... ugh.

Why is this fruitcake in a cocoon and why should I care? 893frustrated.gif

27_laughing.gif

I still say Thor 165 is the real first full appearance of Warlock/Him, and I thought OS updated that in the early 90's? Or did they reverse the decision?

P.S. Didn't you love the plot of those FF Him books? They have some ultra-powerful being running amok, they can't get near him, can't see him, he's laying waste to their troops... and their first concern is to figure out what he looks like?

So naturally, they kidnap a blind gal (Alicia), apparently so she can run her fingers over Mr Uber-Powerful, Running-Amok Man and then sculpt his face? Yeah, that'll work - he's still running amok but check out this killer bust!

Great plan !

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif