• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Loki's Slab Sale - All ASMs SOLD, PPSS 27, Nova 1 Left

37 posts in this topic

I hadn't planned on parting with these books any time soon, but I need to round up some cash to go after a Grail...

The rules:

#1) First unconditional :takeit: posted in the thread gets the book. Feel free to PM offers, but keep in mind that I may not be able to respond asap (particularly this evening).

#2) If you're on the probation list, just keep on moving. There's nothing to see here.

#3) Shipping will be exact cost. To give you an idea of Canada Post's current rates, shipping should be pretty close to the following:

- Canada: $11.50 regular parcel (6 business days) or $24 Xpresspost (3 business days)

- USA: $14.00 Expedited parcel (12 business days) or $22 Xpresspost (6 business days)

- International: LOTS and variable on where you are in the world. I'm going to have to insist on Xpresspost International, which would cost $65 to Australia, for example. Probably not worthwhile unless you plan to buy everything I'm listing.

- Multiple purchases: No extra shipping charges on multiple book purchases.

#4) Payment by PayPal is preferred. PM me first if you would like to pay by an alternate method.

#5) To my knowledge, none of these books have been pressed.

#6) Refunds / returns within 7 days of receipt are okay with me. However, return shipping is at your own expense and I will not issue a refund until I have received the book back.

First up: Amazing Spider-man #4, CGC 3.5 with WHITE pages.

Price: $325, which is exactly what I paid for it when I bought it from blue808 last year. Last GPA recorded sale was in September 2007 for $245.

:news:SOLD! :news:

ASM004Front.jpg

th_ASM004Back.jpg

Amazing Spider-man #36, CGC 7.5 with WHITE pages.

Price: $100. GPA Data is $100 12-month, $99 90-day, $99 last. And apparently I paid the GPA high of $150 for this book. :blush:

:news:SOLD to Count :news:

ASM036Front.jpg

th_ASM036Back.jpg

Amazing Spider-man #38, CGC 7.0 with WHITE pages. Looks a lot nicer than a 7.0 in hand...

Price: $95. GPA Data: $84 12-month, $97 90-day, $90 last sale.

Sorry about the reflection on the scan. For some reason my scanner was doing that to a few slabs.

ASM038Front.jpg

th_ASM038Back.jpg

That's it for the Silver Age books.

I've got to go pick up some friends at the airport, so I'll be back in about an hour to post the Bronze Age books.

Thanks for looking! (thumbs u

And I'm back. Although the :censored: power steering line burst on the way to the airport. Second time this winter. :mad: Apparently Calibers don't like prolonged periods of -30°C.

Next up, Amazing Spider-man #123, CGC 9.0 with WHITE pages.

Price: $52. GPA Data: $57 12-month, no data for 90-days, $42 last sale.

:news:SOLD to ernster :news:

ASM123Front.jpg

th_ASM123Back.jpg

Amazing Spider-man #194, CGC 9.2 with WHITE pages. First appearance of Black Cat. Meow! :blush:

Price: $45. GPA Data: $52 12-month, $41 90-day, $46 last sale.

Sorry about all the reflections from the scanner. If there's interest, I could try taking a photo and posting that instead...

ASM194Front.jpg

th_ASM194Back.jpg

That's it for the ASMs.

Peter Parker, Spectacular Spider-man #27, CGC 9.0 with WHITE pages. First Frank Miller Daredevil art.

This one is a steal - it looks like an easy 9.4 in hand. I've never checked the notes, but I'm assuming there's an interior defect since it's the nicest VF/NM I've ever seen.

Price: $25. GPA Data: $18 12-month, $24 90-day, $30 last sale.

PPTSS27Front.jpg

th_PPTSS27Back.jpg

And I'm back. Although the :censored: power steering line burst on the way to the airport. Second time this winter. :mad: Apparently Calibers don't like prolonged periods of -30°C.

ASM123Front.jpg

th_ASM123Back.jpg

:takeit:

ASM123Front.jpg

th_ASM123Back.jpg

:takeit:

^^

SOLD! Thank you, ernster!

Amazing Spider-man #36, CGC 7.5

Amazing Spider-man #38, CGC 7.0

Amazing Spider-man #44, CGC 7.0

Amazing Spider-man #47, CGC 7.0

Amazing Spider-man #194, CGC 9.2

:takeit: per PM

^^