• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tony Moore TWD Issue 1 Page 6 Original Artwork + Bonus

55 posts in this topic

If anyone has a reasonable enough and tempting offer I may sell. However, this is the first splash page of TWD with zombies. The bonus is an awesome closeup bonus of two zombies carefully sketched and detailed by Moore that is framed with it in a large frame with musuem glass plating. I don't have a picture available right now as it's 5 am in the morning and lighting is terrible however, if anyone is interested let me know and I can get one up tomorrow or Monday. I also have some other pieces of original artwork of main scenes from TWD by Adlard. Thanks for your time!

Including all of Moore's work for TWD this is probably one of his most intrucate peices while he was illustrator, and a mesmorizing piece at that.

-Zack

Rather than keep PMing the dozens of requests I am getting I will say that the large combined piece I paid 3k for awhile back. However, I have a standing offer of 5k for it so far. The other single pieces I am thinking 1.5k each possibly.. Anyways, enjoy bidding! :) I will not place these on eBay however as eBay as screwed more over far to many times, as well as buyers who fail to go through with it. I haven't decided how many or products will be exchanged yet however as I would like to avoid the brutal commision fees of Paypal.

It's just so hard placing ballparks on this kind of work as its really worth as much as much as the buyer believes it is. Personally, I think they're all priceless, along with the rest of TWD art :) however, I am a Moore fan rather than Adlard. Moore has sooo much more detail..he definatly needs to come back and do a special illustration piece imo!

Rather than keep PMing the dozens of requests I am getting I will say that the large combined piece I paid 3k for awhile back. However, I have a standing offer of 5k for it so far. The other single pieces I am thinking 1.5k each possibly.. Anyways, enjoy bidding! :) I will not place these on eBay however as eBay as screwed more over far to many times, as well as buyers who fail to go through with it. I haven't decided how many or products will be exchanged yet however as I would like to avoid the brutal commision fees of Paypal.

Like I said in the PM, if you have an offer of 5K for the Tony Moore piece, I would take that in a second! 2c

Like I said in the PM, if you have an offer of 5K for the Tony Moore piece, I would take that in a second! 2c

Absolutely. If you have an offer of $5K for the Moore piece (and can get $1500 each for the Adlard pages), you should take the money and RUN! Those prices would be far and away the most ever paid for Moore/Adlard/whomever TWD interiors. All it takes is one crazy buyer...can't see any sane collector coming close to those values for a long, long time.

Absolutely. If you have an offer of $5K for the Moore piece (and can get $1500 each for the Adlard pages), you should take the money and RUN! Those prices would be far and away the most ever paid for Moore/Adlard/whomever TWD interiors. All it takes is one crazy buyer...can't see any sane collector coming close to those values for a long, long time.

Yep :sumo:

Not to be Mr.Negative, but after owning 4 Walking Dead covers, 1 Back cover, and a couple of interiors, I find those numbers hard to believe. If you do have an offer for that obscene amount, take it and run as fast as you can!!!!

Another thing...you are correct in not putting these up on Ebay. Not necessarily for the reasons you list, though. If you were to list these on Ebay with a minimum bid close to what you're hoping to get, they would not sell. If you were to list them as "buy-it-now" auctions at $5K and $1500 respectively, they would not sell. If you were to list these as true no-reserve auctions with a low minimum bid (under $10), they'd sell...but for nowhere close to what you're asking.

In short, it'd just be a waste of time and listing fees.

Not to be Mr. Negative, either...just Mr. Realistic.