• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tony Moore TWD Issue 1 Page 6 Original Artwork + Bonus

55 posts in this topic

Not to be Mr.Negative, but after owning 4 Walking Dead covers, 1 Back cover, and a couple of interiors, I find those numbers hard to believe. If you do have an offer for that obscene amount, take it and run as fast as you can!!!!

I don't think that's negative, those numbers are very high. Get that $$ in the bank!

What happened to all the interested people? :( All i'm asking for is the price I paid for it which is 3k, I'm willing to go 750 for the Tyrese one and 600 for the Governor one.

No offense, but I think some of the interested people went away after hearing the asking prices :foryou:

What happened to all the interested people? :( All i'm asking for is the price I paid for it which is 3k, I'm willing to go 750 for the Tyrese one and 600 for the Governor one.

No offense, but I think some of the interested people went away after hearing the asking prices :foryou:

Not so much the "asking prices" but the way the asking prices were presented.

Perhaps you really did have those offers and then the person bailed on you but to some it may look like they were made up. That can cause someone to lose interest real quick.

Not so much the "asking prices" but the way the asking prices were presented.

Perhaps you really did have those offers and then the person bailed on you but to some it may look like they were made up. That can cause someone to lose interest real quick.

Very true (thumbs u

Are you for real?! No PayPal? That would be the only way I'd pay. Unless we met in person. $600 for the governor piece? Are you insane!!!!!? That's an easy $1500 or more.

How far back can your time machine travel? Can you pick me up some Shogun Warrior toys in 1978?

Sometime today seanfingh will be seeing this and his post will be.....

"Your such a boob. This thread is 4 years old, no one even knows if the OP is still alive"

(thumbs u

You predict the future even worse than you necromance threads. I'm very disappointed in you.