• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2008/09 GRADING CONTEST : Round 19

52 posts in this topic

White Pages. Round ends Tuesday night, usual time.

By all means, anyone who no longer wishes to continue playing can do me and the rest a favor by just telling me.

sinisterhouseofsecretlove2015.jpg

sinisterhuseofsecretlove2back016.jpg

This comic .....is ...... EVIL !!!

nik = E-V-I-L :devil:

And EVIL spelled backwards is LIVE! Don't know what that means, but I just thought I'd throw it out there. Oh and nik spelled backwards is KIN, well he does feel like a big brother, although I'm older then him! :insane:

And EVIL spelled backwards is LIVE! Don't know what that means, but I just thought I'd throw it out there. Oh and nik spelled backwards is KIN, well he does feel like a big brother, although I'm older then him! :insane:

You mean the big brother who gives out dutch rubs to the little brother :sumo:

lol

You mean the big brother who gives out dutch rubs to the little brother :sumo:

lol

No the big brother who whacks you over the head when you get it wrong! :makepoint:

I've never seen or heard of this book before......not even in Overstreet and they've shown alot of cover pics over the years.

It's a really cool four issue series. You should check out the others. Also look at Dark Mansion of Forbidden Love. Another four issue series with a similar gothic theme.

I've never seen or heard of this book before......not even in Overstreet and they've shown alot of cover pics over the years.

It's a really cool four issue series. You should check out the others. Also look at Dark Mansion of Forbidden Love. Another four issue series with a similar gothic theme.

I am sooooo NOT a horror guy. I can't stand vampires either !! I like Sci-Fi and some weird......and strange......but not horror. Ugggg...... :sumo:

Looks like my streak ends here, I have no idea.

I got :eek::tonofbricks: back from Nik.

Don't know if he's fooling or not but when I nailed the last few I got nice ones back like:

^^ and :D

Looks like my streak ends here, I have no idea.

I got :eek::tonofbricks: back from Nik.

Don't know if he's fooling or not but when I nailed the last few I got nice ones back like:

^^ and :D

That's nik. You never know what you're going to get back from him. For the most part I thought I was getting good gremlins when I was close or nailed one. After further review that's not always the case. He definitely keeps you guessing. :eek: