• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Modern Sets and Runs from Comixcroz - Kick AZZ, Trinity, Marvel Zombies, More..

115 posts in this topic

thanks for looking!! I'll be posting more tomorrow. Start buying guys!! $5 sets!!! This is like 66% off trade price in original first print issues!!! Most of my stuff is like buying out of the dollar box at a discount - but all sorted and put into nice neat sets for ya!!! Not to mention bagged and boarded in NM condish!!!

what do I have to do?, give this to the first person that drops $100:...well ok - first person to spend a hundo get's a free brand spankin, never been read Green Lantern rebirth trade by the Ulmighty Geoff Johns (btw:this is one sick story)

IM000003-1.jpg

and yes...you still get the FF44 and FF36 too!

awesome deals any messiah complex or captain america after fallen son . or even any series to get get me up to date with whats goin on in green lantern so ill be able to understand whats goin on ? [/quote

I have the Messiah complex run, i don't want to sell the caps yet... I just sold a run on ebay doh! and I didn't do as well as I'd liked to. Now I only have my personal set and I want to hold on to it. I haven't been reading the Green Lantern series, I know, I KNOW!, everyone tells me its the best thing out. I grabbed Rebirth because I thought that was a good starting point but never read it. If you want I can sell that and add a different $100 sales incentive.

Ok I'm gonna start posting more now...keep the PMs coming on what you are looking for!!

Thanks for looking!! I started a new thread with some new sets and new prices on some of the stuff that didn't sell in the old thread. For those of you that don't know me - check out my ebay feedback under the same name!!

As always, :takeit: rules the roost. I'll be shipping for only $4 a set plus $1 additional for each set/run thereafter. (This is the continental US only) I will ship elsewhere but it will be a bit more.

I take no offense from offers via PM.

PLEASE tell me what you are looking for. I have a lot of moderns and I am only planning on posting, maybe, 5%. So ask and you shall recieve!!!