• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lexington comic book show april 4

39 posts in this topic

ok guys the complete dealers list

scarefest( with info about their show insept.)

chris dyer (wester comics)

comic book world (gold and silver)

fearless reader ( info about gem city the next day)

earl shaw (lots of comic new and old)

gary gamboa( silver age and mags)

tim morris( silver age)

davud pruett( comics)

comic city new issues for $1

RD HALL (HEROES)

TONY MOORE(WALKING DEAD)

MARK KIDWELL(FANGORIA COMICS)

JACOB ROUGEMONT(MARVEL INDEX AND HANDBOOK)

KAYLA PERKINS( HELL PHONE)

DAVID AND MARY CONLEY (AMAZING RACE)

TIM LAWLER(WRESTLER)

ZP INTERNATIONAL FILMS

501ST STAR WARS GROUP

KY COMIC GROUP

ALL THIS FOR $3 WOW!

and I will be there also as a dealer -- you would think that after being friends for 20 years he would remember me --

:baiting: :baiting:

You've probably lost so much weight....he didn't see ya lol

When you see Earl tomorrow Mike .....tell him I said duh huh

I didnt see you, were you there?

No Tony Moore but a great buying show. Just wow for me.

thanks to comic city.

It figures, I didn't get to go so it would be good. My daughters senior trip bus back from NYC got in late so I had to pick her up then head to work the store. When are these promoters going to learn to open their shows at 9.

Was a nice little show, maybe 10 dealers. Got there a little early and talked to Little Mike waiting for show to "open". Mushie showed up. Got Kidwell to start a sketch. Got in line for Tony. Tony cancelled. Starting box digging and found some really good books that are heading to cgc monday.

Got home and had an email about some Irredeemable Kitson alternate cover, so that will by in my collection shortly once i figure out how to pay for it.

Getting up early to head to Dayton to hang with my boys at gem city and do some dumpster diving. Going to see if i can find a second preacher preview.

Was a nice little show, maybe 10 dealers. Got there a little early and talked to Little Mike waiting for show to "open". Mushie showed up. Got Kidwell to start a sketch. Got in line for Tony. Tony cancelled. Starting box digging and found some really good books that are heading to cgc monday.

Got home and had an email about some Irredeemable Kitson alternate cover, so that will by in my collection shortly once i figure out how to pay for it.

Getting up early to head to Dayton to hang with my boys at gem city and do some dumpster diving. Going to see if i can find a second preacher preview.

I enjoyed the show and spent way too much. I got there some time between 1:00 and 2:00. Sorry if we overlapped but I didn't meet you. I dug through boxes non-stop, not even getting to all the dealers' tables. Mostly bought Four Colors -- dealers seem happy to see Dells going out the door. I enjoyed meeting Big/Little Mike and appreciated Chris Dyer digging though his boxes for some primo Four Colors after he was almost shut down.

Jack

I enjoyed the show and spent way too much. I got there some time between 1:00 and 2:00. Sorry if we overlapped but I didn't meet you. I dug through boxes non-stop, not even getting to all the dealers' tables. Mostly bought Four Colors -- dealers seem happy to see Dells going out the door. I enjoyed meeting Big/Little Mike and appreciated Chris Dyer digging though his boxes for some primo Four Colors after he was almost shut down.

Jack

Were you the guy looking for cheap 4 colors with some big printout?

*sigh*

Left at 5 AM and drove 5 hours...was standing 2nd in line for Tony Moore when the guy in charge says he just called Tony and he isn't coming... :(

I did get to see Pirate...so the trip wasn't a total loss... :acclaim: (He cut me in line to be 1st for Moore... :censored: ) :jokealert:

I also scored a sweet Dr. Doom sketch from Kidwell. He does great work for really reasonable commission price.

Stayed over in Lexington and went to the Keenland Track Kitchen for breakfast...really fun/interesting experience. Saturday was opening day...and the place looked like the aftermath of the biggest frat party of all time.

Also went to Kentucky Horse Park and saw where Man o' War was buried...that horse had 28 foot strides... :o

Jack

Yes, that's me except you left out "gray-haired". How would I have recognized you?

Jack

Jack

Yes, that's me except you left out "gray-haired". How would I have recognized you?

Jack

I figured the purple ecu alumi shirt would have given me away.

Jack

I figured the purple ecu alumi shirt would have given me away.

Not something I'd notice. ECU = Eastern Carolina U?

In fact, the only way I'm likely to have noticed you is if you were sitting in a $2 bin.

Jack