• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heroes Haven's 2nd. part CGC Sale

525 posts in this topic

Explain to this newbie how things work.

It goes by order of the oldest to the youngest..that means I have dibs on the first one... :makepoint:

Brian

No, it actually goes by alphabetical order of our user names, so I'm before you Brian ;)

"G" comes before "I" :makepoint:

It goes by order of the oldest to the youngest..that means I have dibs on the first one... :makepoint:

Brian

No, it actually goes by alphabetical order of our user names, so I'm before you Brian ;)

:banana:

My name is actually AABrian...the double A's are silent...

Brian

doh!doh!doh!

lol

Brian

"G" comes before "I" :makepoint:

doh!doh!doh!doh!

for some reason I thought the Y came after the B :(

How antique are you? hm

My first pet was a dinosaur....

Vietnam ended 2 years after my birth. :applause:

You are one old son of a person_without_enough_empathy. lol

How antique are you? hm

My first pet was a dinosaur....

Vietnam ended 2 years after my birth. :applause:

You are one old son of a person_without_enough_empathy. lol

:takeit:

Brian

There's actually an '!' before my name. It's written !Bill. It is more silent than your AA's.

Brian

doh!doh!doh!

lol

Brian

There's actually an '!' before my name. It's written !Bill. It is more silent than your AA's.

Damn...ok, I'm second then... :sumo:

Ok books coming up shortly, just uploading to Photobucket...

Here are the rules, these can only be taken by someone who has already bought something in this thread.

There is only one copy available and it will go to the first person who posts :takeit:

I am not responsible for any injurys or broken equipment, so let the fun begin... :)