• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Let the 35-cent Insanity Begin!!

28 posts in this topic

I had my snipe set for the 27th minute! Dang, missed it by *that* much! smile.gif

As for my sales, as I stated before, I'm quite pleased with the final amount, and it's likely more than you Poorman Slims could dredge together... at least without a layaway plan. 27_laughing.gif

As for my sales, as I stated before, I'm quite pleased with the final amount, and it's likely more than you Poorman Slims could dredge together... at least without a layaway plan. 27_laughing.gif

I must have been asleep at the wheel sleeping.gif...what where you selling Joe?

I had my snipe set for the 27th minute! Dang, missed it by *that* much! smile.gif

Arrrgh! You got me with that one! Skewered by your rapier wit!

Heck, I was JK! I just sold my 35-centers, I wasn't after yours. Did you top the price I realized for the Champions ish that I sold on eBay via BIN? (Or the Champions ish that I sold outside of eBay ... not that you know the price of that sale...)

Did you top the price I realized for the Champions ish that I sold on eBay via BIN? (Or the Champions ish that I sold outside of eBay ... not that you know the price of that sale...)

I'm not in a competition to rape newbies for their education funds, I simply wanted to transact in an area, and with buyers, that are a bit more professional than here.

Did you top the price I realized for the Champions ish that I sold on eBay via BIN? (Or the Champions ish that I sold outside of eBay ... not that you know the price of that sale...)

I'm not in a competition to rape newbies for their education funds, I simply wanted to transact in an area, and with buyers, that are a bit more professional than here.

[CHEAP SHOT DELETED]

Wow, that's just too easy. smile.gif

[CHEAP SHOT DELETED]

Wow, that's just too easy. smile.gif

Go for it, and prove my above statement correct. thumbsup2.gif