• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bob the Blazing's Killer FFs

113 posts in this topic

Luckily, I was one of the first hyenas to the kill, and Bob was very gracious (as always) in putting a deal together with me. Can't wait to get my books!!! cloud9.gif

A Big thank you to Bob for parting with his personal FFs and a hearty congrats for what I am sure will be some awesome sales!

893applaud-thumb.gifflowerred.gif

confused.gif

I refreshed the page for new arrivals and still no FF books.

Maybe I need to clean out my temp files or something...

Well anyway I better PM him about some raw books he had before someone else gets them.

Thanks for the link to his webpage.

I almost forgot about it. foreheadslap.gif

I did notice that #1,#51, #52 and any and all 9.6s are conspicuous by their absence. Do you think he's keeping them or was his high grade run incomplete? I know 9.6 early ff's are impossible, but I would have thought there'd be a few in the later issues. Truly drool worth books (esp the #4, 5) though at any rate.

X-Men #1 8.5 $7600

X-Men!?! X-Men!?! shocked.gif

The nicest run of FF to come up for sale in years is gracing our presence, and your wondering about some X-Men books!?! confused.gif

By the way, did anyone see the X-Men # 1 CGC 8.0 that some guy had up for sale on ebay the other night.? He wrote in his ad that he would have taken $1800 on it and ended the auction, which I think he did. Would have been a superb deal if it didn't have one of the worst miswraps I've ever seen. Still, it was a great price.

Is there any coincidence that a lot of H's books are up for sale on ebay?

Probably not, and don't be surprised if the number of really nice FFs on eBay increases in the coming weeks. Myself and another collector are also going to have to sell a little to make amends for our purchases from the Blazing One. tongue.gif

I love it when people refer to themselves in the first person.

Technically, isn't that third person? tongue.gif

Yes.

HooDeeDoo wasn't thinking when HooDeeDoo wrote that. HooDeeDoo meant to type "third person". HooDeeDoo doesn't like making stupid mistakes.

893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif