• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bob the Blazing's Killer FFs

113 posts in this topic

Is there any coincidence that a lot of H's books are up for sale on ebay?

Probably not, and don't be surprised if the number of really nice FFs on eBay increases in the coming weeks. Myself and another collector are also going to have to sell a little to make amends for our purchases from the Blazing One. tongue.gif

not that there is anything wrong with it...... 893applaud-thumb.gif

Is there any coincidence that a lot of H's books are up for sale on ebay?

Probably not, and don't be surprised if the number of really nice FFs on eBay increases in the coming weeks. Myself and another collector are also going to have to sell a little to make amends for our purchases from the Blazing One. tongue.gif

not that there is anything wrong with it...... 893applaud-thumb.gif

Actually, I count four of us now in the same boat. What does that make us? The Flipping Four? What an irony. 27_laughing.gif

So everyone share what they got!!! If I can't own the books myself, the least you thieves can do is allow me to enjoy them vicariously through lists, or even better, SCANS!!!! smile.gif

Look for them in the "Pretty Book of the Day" thread soon. cloud9.gif

And whats this thieves stuff? I didn't steal anything! (The sobbing I did while signing the check I'm sending off to Bob is testament to that). I prefer the "vultures descending on the fresh carcass" analogy much better. wink.gif

So everyone share what they got!!! If I can't own the books myself, the least you thieves can do is allow me to enjoy them vicariously through lists, or even better, SCANS!!!! smile.gif

Look for them in the "Pretty Book of the Day" thread soon. cloud9.gif

And whats this thieves stuff? I didn't steal anything! (The sobbing I did while signing the check I'm sending off to Bob is testament to that). I prefer the "vultures descending on the fresh carcass" analogy much better. wink.gif

HooDeeDoo is more of a snake than a vulture. If HooDeeDoo posts a link to High Grade there's a few things you can be sure of:

1.) He has already cherry-picked the best stuff for himself, irrespective of what any of his "friends" are looking for. But he still wants everyone to drool over the left-overs to make him feel better about the thousands he's just spent.

2.) If HooDeeDoo ever posts about how tough a book is in 9.4, it's because he has a 9.6 in his collection and will shortly bring out a scan of it.

3.) If HooDeeDoo ever posts about how under-rated a title is you can be sure this is one particular title he has in High Grade and wants to make himself feel better about the thousands he spent.

What a nice guy ! thumbsup2.gif

HooDeeDoo is more of a snake than a vulture. If HooDeeDoo posts a link to High Grade there's a few things you can be sure of:

1.) He has already cherry-picked the best stuff for himself, irrespective of what any of his "friends" are looking for.

1. I love it when someone insults me and they choose phallic symbolism. It says something interethting about the guy doing the inthulting, doethn't it?

2. Your second insult supposes that I actually HAVE friends, parenthetical or otherwise. In reality, I have neither. I've found that Christmas and birthdays are much cheaper that way.

3. I'm so excited that I finally have my own personal troll. I actually feel like I now belong here on the Message Board and that you like me. You REALLY like me!!

acclaim.gif

so who is going to grab the #4,5 & 12?

After this weekend's spending spree, I think I fall into the SLW category (Shriveled Little Weenie, as opposed to BSD), so no more buying for me. That F.F. 5 will be a $15k+ book in the next year or so, so I doubt Bob will lose any sleep if it doesn't sell immediately.

shows what a name collection with a BSD reputation can do for prices when u sell it!

remember the 9.2 on ebay which sat for months with no takers @$6500??

with bobs recent feeding frenzy of ff sales , BSD = bob storms delight

did u sell the fanstasy 15 too for $75k????

3. I'm so excited that I finally have my own personal troll. I actually feel like I now belong here on the Message Board and that you like me. You REALLY like me!!

The best part is that I hear you can claim them as a dependent on your federal return thumbsup2.gif

shows what a name collection with a BSD reputation can do for prices when u sell it!

remember the 9.2 on ebay which sat for months with no takers @$6500??

with bobs recent feeding frenzy of ff sales , BSD = bob storms delight

I admit I got caught up in the frenzy, and now my rectum hurts. flamed.gif However, the copies I bought are in many ways better than any others I've seen come to market on those issues...so I'm dealing with the anal bleeding and feeling high on my FFs!!! acclaim.gifcloud9.gif

I wonder who got the BIG prize--the White Mountain holy grail he shamelessly bragged about here in the forums? 893scratchchin-thumb.gifgossip.gif