• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bob the Blazing's Killer FFs

113 posts in this topic

so true....wonder what other gems might surface in the near future? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Everyone should spend all their money on other titles now, all the best FF runs that will ever hit the market already have and we will never see any other nice issues for sale ever again. Just put the title out of your minds, it's officially hopeless from this point on. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

yea rite! my sniping software is "cold" from recent nonuse.. gotta rev up those engines! insane.gif

No, no, just give it up...your sniping software will remain cold. Give up...the end of the supply has come and gone and, goshdarnit, it looks like you MISSED it! foreheadslap.gif

What the hell??? You guys are thanking each other now? 893whatthe.gif

...twasn't so long ago it was verging on death threats insane.gif

You're confusing cgcfan with Shuley76. They're brothers. gossip.gif

nah...that was me too...and I stand behind what I said.(see the Detec 359 thread for a more detailed appreciation of the rantings of yours truly) I'm not trying to re-start an allready tiresome thread over again, but i did appreciate the info. - and I have left well enough alone, as has gman. -

hmmmm...the FF 52 didn't meet the reserve and ended at $385. confused.gif i thought this book was in high demand due to the black cover and 1st app of the black panther. confused-smiley-013.gifi guess i got lucky when i sold my copy for $525 early in the summer. laugh.gif

344770-FF52_front_top.jpg.a4de2f72a3faadc5b187c42569324d2b.jpg