• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sandman, Bone & SiP busts, Preacher Preview, Deadpool, Turner *10% OFF*

70 posts in this topic

Preacher Preview

$80

Here's one you don't see every day ...

Impossible to find 8-page black & white promo released by DC/Vertigo before the launch of Garth Ennis' brilliant Preacher series. For fans of Preacher, this is pretty much the holy grail.

Book is in gorgeous NM condition, and is signed by both Garth Ennis & Steve Dillon (the Dillon signature is slightly smeared).

Is this really in demand - good news - I ask because I found one last week inside an A4 DC Releases booklet (I'll dig out the precise number) where I assume it was released. It's completely pristine - at least a 9.8 - should I get it graded?

Preacher Preview

$80

Impossible to find 8-page black & white promo released by DC/Vertigo before the launch of Garth Ennis' brilliant Preacher series. For fans of Preacher, this is pretty much the holy grail.

Book is in gorgeous NM condition, and is signed by both Garth Ennis & Steve Dillon (the Dillon signature is slightly smeared).

Is this really in demand - good news - I ask because I found one last week inside an A4 DC Releases booklet (I'll dig out the precise number) where I assume it was released. It's completely pristine - at least a 9.8 - should I get it graded?

Hell yes (last 9.8 sold for $450).

Preacher Preview

$80

Hell yes (last 9.8 sold for $450).

Fantastic - I'll post it up later this week.

Makes me feel better as I see I've slipped to 3rd place in the Miracleman registry! Well done. Regaining that 24 is proving impossible!