• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dark Avengers Sketch Cover MEGATHREAD

1,808 posts in this topic

Bravo, that is a great collection of Green Goblin sketches. My favorite out of the ten that was shown here is the John Romita split screen sketch, impressive. Question, I am a fan of Jim Cheung's work how did his Goblin come out?

Thanks for the compliments, everyone. It's really a group effort as I'd only have about 1/4 of these if I were doing this on my own, so thanks to everyone for the help!

Bravo, that is a great collection of Green Goblin sketches. My favorite out of the ten that was shown here is the John Romita split screen sketch, impressive. Question, I am a fan of Jim Cheung's work how did his Goblin come out?

Very well! I opted for his copic work, but I've also seen a nice Goblin with just ink.

DarkAvengers1-CheungGoblin.jpg

Thanks for the compliments, everyone. It's really a group effort as I'd only have about 1/4 of these if I were doing this on my own, so thanks to everyone for the help!

Very well! I opted for his copic work, but I've also seen a nice Goblin with just ink.

DarkAvengers1-CheungGoblin.jpg

Wow this Jim Cheung is mesmerizing to say the least, Thank's. I think Cheung has yet to disappoint in terms of cover sketches. Does any one dissagree?