• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Investment Collectibles site hacked

31 posts in this topic

My money's still on someone getting scammed/ripped by the site.

And since comic book site hacking is so prevalent and incredibly popular, perhaps you can list all the others that have been attacked in the past year.

Someone hacked into Milehigh and put the most insane prices on their books. :gossip:

:roflmao:

My money's still on someone getting scammed/ripped by the site.

And since comic book site hacking is so prevalent and incredibly popular, perhaps you can list all the others that have been attacked in the past year.

It happened a few years ago but multiple comics websites, to include mine, stlcomics, comicsresources, and newsarama, were hacked by some Mid-East asses...

Jim

It happened a few years ago but multiple comics websites, to include mine, stlcomics, comicsresources, and newsarama, were hacked by some Mid-East asses...

No, I meant eCommerce sites, which if hacked, tend to be because of someone getting a raw deal and getting some friends involved.