• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: OO Star Wars vol. 1 1-30 plus annual 1

27 posts in this topic

I am selling my Original Owner Star Wars run. $300 $200 BIT - Offers are welcomed!! This run is complete from 1 to 30 plus the first annual. These books are in great, yet varying condition I am currently scanning the front covers of all of the issues so you know exactly what you are getting.

The only disclosure that needs to be made on these is that they were stored without bags for about 5 years and a paper bug got to some of them. You'll see what I'm talking about in the scans. Small little sections of the spine were eaten away on some of the books. It sounds way worse then it actually is - see the scans. I will scan the back covers some of the books by request, but I am just going to scan the fronts for times sake. Shipping will be $10 via priority flat rate box.

These books are all very High Gloss books and almost all would be cgc contenders if not for those darn paper bugs. I don't know how to price these guys yet so for now I am going to take offers via PM. I am only selling them by set and will not break up this bunch. Thanks for looking. (thumbs u

I will eventually have all of the books scanned so be patient.

All books must have a price. doh!

5. It must list specific books with purchase prices. It is acceptable to bulk price, and/or to note that package discounts may be available, but you must list a starting price that you WILL sell for.

What is your price?

I am taking offers via PM.

:gossip:

Usage Guidelines:

5. It must list specific books with purchase prices. It is acceptable to bulk price, and/or to note that package discounts may be available, but you must list a starting price that you WILL sell for.

Just pick a figure and post it, before the forum hammer comes down on you.