• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I hope you dont mind me dropping in on your UK party.....but I am.

I wanted to share two seperate UK experiences.

BAD

1. I had a client commission me to get 40 of his books signed by Stan Lee. He sent me all of his books, I hunted down extra sigs for him, he was paying time payments. I got all of his books done, then he bailed on me and left me high and dry. Now he has paid me a decent amount of $$......I have all of his books and he wont correspond with me anymore.

GOOD

2. David Hitchcock. What a true delight. This guy is a not so famous artist who I started working with to get some awesome sketch covers. I have an opportunity now in the Signature room to get a sketch from him yellow label style. He puts so much detail into these pieces and @ $100 for a flat rate. (I would add on like an extra $8 for shipping to UK) I make practically no money on this setup and I am doing it to help get this guy's artwork out there. If you are interested or know someone please let me know. Thanks!

All the best,

Cheers!

Sean

kate-moss-and-hair.jpg

vomit.gif

Just look how far apart those eyes are. She's never done anything for me.

But... eyes far apart is a good thing! Gives a girl that anime-style odd/cute look (thumbs u

Gav only has eyes for Fru Fru.

Hey guys,

I hope you dont mind me dropping in on your UK party.....but I am.

I wanted to share two seperate UK experiences.

BAD

1. I had a client commission me to get 40 of his books signed by Stan Lee. He sent me all of his books, I hunted down extra sigs for him, he was paying time payments. I got all of his books done, then he bailed on me and left me high and dry. Now he has paid me a decent amount of $$......I have all of his books and he wont correspond with me anymore.

GOOD

2. David Hitchcock. What a true delight. This guy is a not so famous artist who I started working with to get some awesome sketch covers. I have an opportunity now in the Signature room to get a sketch from him yellow label style. He puts so much detail into these pieces and @ $100 for a flat rate. (I would add on like an extra $8 for shipping to UK) I make practically no money on this setup and I am doing it to help get this guy's artwork out there. If you are interested or know someone please let me know. Thanks!

All the best,

Cheers!

Sean

Hi Sean - everyone is welcome over here :hi:

Sorry to hear about your first experience. You have all of his books and some of his money?

Sounds like a good deal to me!