• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

This thread has been running for nine months...always late to the party, me. :ohnoez:

It's 'cause I never check this sub-Forum. Ah well, as this is our little territory, I'd just like to say that we obviously rule. Except perhaps when it comes to comic books. hm

And that post count thread is the reason why some people have huge post counts after just one year. Very ironic. :preach:

ESPECIALLY one of you UK guys...

:baiting:

-slym (doesn't mean you, goldust) :devil:

It ain't difficult to spot who it is, God bless 'im. He's got greggy in his sights....

And that post count thread is the reason why some people have huge post counts after just one year. Very ironic. :preach:

ESPECIALLY one of you UK guys...

:baiting:

-slym (doesn't mean you, goldust) :devil:

It ain't difficult to spot who it is, God bless 'im. He's got greggy in his sights....

If anyone can do it...

lol

-slym

I just wish I had more to say so I can increase my post count. :P

**Boozad has re-entered this thread**

Gaz, if you think I've made 8,500 meaningful posts....

Just spout any old bollocks mate (thumbs u

This thread has been running for nine months...always late to the party, me. :ohnoez:

It's 'cause I never check this sub-Forum. Ah well, as this is our little territory, I'd just like to say that we obviously rule. Except perhaps when it comes to comic books. hm

I've got a video to post soon.

rorschach-watchmen-death4.jpg

rorschach-watchmen-death4.jpg

:applause:

Video of what?