• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

As far as I know Torchwood is all set for a new series being filmed this year.

I'm somewhat intrigued by the New doctor. I like DT but agree that it was time and I really like the writting of Steven Moffat so I have faith that this could be a good season :wishluck:

This is a great thread.

I'm currently sitting at my work desk, which happens to be a handmade table that my girlfriend Lou imported from England. She inherited it from her grandparents and if I remember correctly it was given to them as a wedding gift many years ago.

Sitting on a matching handmade chair with a woven seat bottom made of twine.

Roysdesk.jpg

That's exactly what i was thinking, you should get yourself one of those tilt and swivel ones, much more comfy.

When first reading the above my mind automatically removed the letter L from the word tilt lol

That's exactly what i was thinking, you should get yourself one of those tilt and swivel ones, much more comfy.

I have a nice leather one. I just prefer to sit upright when working.

I have a nice leather one. I just prefer to sit upright when working.

Two hands free then hm

I have a nice leather one. I just prefer to sit upright when checking out the attractive women thread.

Two hands free then hm

:whistle: