• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

Andy ! Do you ever go to bed? zzz

I was up late due to the Clink auction (I suspect you were too, David). :hi:

I was at work, 1 bonus with working n/s, did you win anything? I didn't, but spent too much on ebay last month. :cry:

Up early too huh?

Always up early 'cause of the kids. Never get enough sleep generally. :pullhair:

Won 6 Silver Age Marvels, mostly in 9.4 - nothing mega though. All those Rocky Mountains I was after, as you know, went ballistic in the last ten seconds.

I was at work, 1 bonus with working n/s, did you win anything? I didn't, but spent too much on ebay last month. :cry:

Up early too huh?

Always up early 'cause of the kids. Never get enough sleep generally. :pullhair:

Won 6 Silver Age Marvels, mostly in 9.4 - nothing mega though. All those Rocky Mountains I was after, as you know, went ballistic in the last ten seconds.

Yeah! Thor #195 RM, $ 1377 :o , too bad about the #171, maybe next time. So what did you win?

All right, where's everybody gone? Nobody here interested in padding their post count??

Nope.

Like yours needs padding ? :whistle:

Nope.

Are you not clinically insane? :baiting:

Nope.

All right, where's everybody gone? Nobody here interested in padding their post count??

Nope.

Nope.

Nope.

Ah, welcome to the club, Napoleon.

Up early too huh?

Yeah! Thor #195 RM, $ 1377 :o , too bad about the #171, maybe next time. So what did you win?

The price on that 195 was indeed insane.

I won ASM 77, 88 in 9.4, Avengers 48, Hulk 123, Iron Man 29 all in 9.4, Subby 35 in 9.4 and two later Subbys in 9.6.

Was underbidder on a couple of the earlier TTAs. The TTA 57 went for double GPA....

Nope.

Nope.

Nope.

Ah, welcome to the club, Napoleon.

Are you trying to insinuate something by calling me a Frenchman?

I won ASM 77, 88 in 9.4, Avengers 48, Hulk 123, Iron Man 29 all in 9.4, Subby 35 in 9.4 and two later Subbys in 9.6.

Was underbidder on a couple of the earlier TTAs. The TTA 57 went for double GPA....

Only 1 of 2 and the last copy sold for $1500 so not that insane.

:insane:

Quiet, Frenchie. :baiting:

Sacre bleu!

Sacre bleu!

La plume de ma tante!!

Are we actually talking about Comics in this thread?? :sumo:

It was Roy. He insists on talking about comics on this Forum. :censored:

DM13.jpg