• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

Kebab with chili and garlic for lunch, curry for tea and now I've just eaten two packets of Marmite crisps - and I still can't get the taste of last night's alcohol out of my mouth.

I'm surprised you can taste anything. ;)

Seriously, that kebab sounds pretty good.

Kebab with chili and garlic for lunch, curry for tea and now I've just eaten two packets of Marmite crisps - and I still can't get the taste of last night's alcohol out of my mouth.
Start drinking tonights alcohol. Any bother of residual taste from yesterday will pass quickly. I've navigated past that same problem countless times using this method.

I'm surprised you can taste anything. ;)

Seriously, that kebab sounds pretty good.

It was - the curry was nicer and I still have half of it left for tomorrow night.

Start drinking tonights alcohol. Any bother of residual taste from yesterday will pass quickly. I've navigated past that same problem countless times using this method.

:banana:

Marmite chips!?

That stuff is hard as heck to find here,offends most people really.

Salty yeasty goodness

:banana:

I must stop drinking in the morning,it's a BAD HABIT!!

Marmite chips!?

That stuff is hard as heck to find here,offends most people really.

Salty yeasty goodness

I can't think of anything worse but my loves them. (shrug)

Edited by gaz2810i

Marmite is legendary.

Anyone not loving it's yeasty goodness should not be trusted.

Along with people who don't like black pudding or who have sticky-outy belly buttons.

I don't like marmite but love Black pudding and my belly button is an inny hm

Marmite is legendary.

Along with people who don't like black pudding or who have sticky-outy belly buttons.

+1

Marmite is legendary.

On my "Trust-worthy-o-meter" you are clearly in the "In Need of Redemption" category.

Marmite is legendary.

On my "Trust-worthy-o-meter" you are clearly in the "In Need of Redemption" category.

Where do I rank on your "Trust-worth-o-meter" ?

Keep in mind I'll be starting on your Blank X-Men tonight :whistle:

Marmite is legendary.

This is the truth.