• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Few Funny Books For Sale

313 posts in this topic

Fantastic Four #72. Presents real nice and looks like a VF/NM copy till you open the front cover and see a small water stain near the Surfers board.

Asking price is $15.00

:news:SOLD

ff72076.jpg

Incredible Hulk #180

Complete copy, general wear, my grade is about a VG maybe a little better.

Asking price $20.00

:news:SOLd

hulk180187.jpg

Thor #140. Another sweet looking book based on the front cover but there is a small diagonal bend/crease on the back cover. Grade drops to a VF-

Asking price $18.00

thor140190.jpg

Fantastic Four #72. Presents real nice and looks like a VF/NM copy till you open the front cover and see a small water stain near the Surfers board.

Asking price is $15.00

ff72076.jpg

:takeit:
Late again to the party.

Amazing Spider-Man #119. Beautiful looking book with great colors. Presents like a NM- but has a tiny bend in the URC which you can not see based on the scan as well as an impect dent running straight down from N in Spider-Man

My grade is a VF-

:news:SOLD

Asking price is $25.00

asm119191.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #119. Beautiful looking book with great colors. Presents like a NM- but has a tiny bend in the URC which you can not see based on the scan as well as an impect dent running straight down from N in Spider-Man

My grade is a VF-

Asking price is $25.00

asm119191.jpg

:takeit: