• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

30% OFF EVERYTHING!!!!HOS 92 first Swamp thing!! Early Charlton First issues!

64 posts in this topic

Mysteries of Unexplored Worlds #1 1956 Charlton Publishing 7.0 Creme/OW pages.

Early Charlton are expected to get a bump in the upcoming Overstreet. As well they should! Currently 114.00 in 6.0 216.00 in 8.0

My Price 125.00

scan0147.jpg

scan0146.jpg

:roflmao: What cave did they just get out of! :sick:

UGH...You would NEVER see that kind of probing on an Atlas cover...Kind of gives a new meaning to "Unexplored Worlds"...

I wish CharltonGuy were here so we could razz him about it!

Any James Bond fans out there???

Showcase 43, First DC Silver age Movie Adaption! Adaption of Ian Flemings JAMES BOND classic DR NO!

FINE + OW paper 95.00 62.00 Way below guide!

scan0004.jpg

scan0003.jpg

sold!!!! Anyone interested in a full unbroken run of Marvels Transformers issues 1 thru 51

Shipped here in the states for 100.00? Outsife the States PMme please.

Average grade 9.0?

The first issue shown has the Spidey Head, The upc version shown below is also included, so 2 first issues included!

CHEAP!!!!

IMG00101.jpg

CCF01312009_00004.jpg

SOLD!!! I have a full run of Defenders 1 thru 152 But man shipping that many books seems like work!

So I will offer up only the 2 keys First up Defenders #1

NM- OW pages Production crease BC looks worse in scan. Sharp book!! Guide in 9.0 126.00 9.2 175.00 My price 100.00

CCF01302009_00002.jpg

CCF01302009_00003.jpg

SOLD!!! Defenders 10 key Hulk Thor Battle!!

Obviously the issue here is the scratch on the front cover If not for that with a proper pressing..NM- But...If, ifs and buts where candy and nuts... you get the idea! Still very sharp copy!!

50.00 35.00

CCF01302009_00000.jpg

CCF01302009_00001.jpg

Anyone interested in a full unbroken run of Marvels Transformers issues 1 thru 51

Shipped here in the states for 100.00? Outsife the States PMme please.

Average grade 9.0?

The first issue shown has the Spidey Head, if you want the UPC Code version just ask!!

CHEAP!!!!

IMG00101.jpg

How much for the set plus the other number one?

I would throw the UPC issue in free with this lot if You take it at full price. So you would get two #1,,,Make sense?

aight. Let me call my friend. I know he is looking for marvel series Transformers.

How many of the 53 books are below 9.0 grade would you say? I know he will ask me that.

I would throw the UPC issue in free with this lot if You take it at full price. So you would get two #1,,,Make sense?

aight. Let me call my friend. I know he is looking for marvel series Transformers.

How many of the 53 books are below 9.0 grade would you say? I know he will ask me that.

I have Quadruples of many of these issues especially the early ones. I will ensure you get nice copies. You might get 5 or so in the VF range.

Headin home and will be off line for a while.

I am open to offers via PM although I might not be able to respond till late tonight. I am interested in possible Trades / cash as well. I am looking for Mad Magazine issues 1 and 2 as well as tales from the Crypt # 33

I might list some more junk tommorow early if I can get up the energy!!

Thanks all!!

SOLD!!!!! Fawcet Publications, STRANGE STORIES FROM ANOTHER WORLD!! #3 1952

Saunders painted cover Crazy stuff inside!

A really tight 5.0 with beutifull page quality OW! Colors are deeper than my scanner is picking up

scan0024-5.jpg

scan0023-5.jpg

SOLD!!! Atlas, Suspense #10 I allways liked this Bondage cover. A guy for a change!!!

A very respectable 3.5/4.0 CR/OW pages Sub crease, tight and complete

scan0069-4.jpg

scan0070-5.jpg

GIVEN AWAY!!! AJAX Strange Fantasy volume 1 #13 last issue Bondage cover!

This issue sports the Famous "Guy with the largest upper lip ever seen on a comic book"!! WOW!!!!!

I think they had a big write up in Overstreet a few issues back or so...Your not buying my story?? Well at least buy the comic!

3.0/3.5 Browning of covers no Brittleness at all. loose upper staple. Page quality is CRM

50.00 Or FREE!!!!!!!! to anyone who makes a sale in excess of 100.00

scan0067-4.jpg

scan0068-4.jpg

Ok A little Bronze Horror.

Howzabout Marvel Spotlight 2,3 and 4?

Werewolf by nights first appearance and full run in this title! Awesome Ploog art!!!

4.0 and less than 1/2 guide priced at 40.00!! 28.00

scan0073-3.jpg

scan0074-3.jpg

scan0075-3.jpg