• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

George Perez sketch opportunity at NYCC for HERO

21 posts in this topic

Only 7 spots left out of 20. George usually doenst do sketches at shows so this is a great way to secure a sketch at NYCC.

http://cgi.ebay.com/RECEPTION-ART-W-GEORGE-PEREZ-NEW-YORK-COMIC-CON_W0QQitemZ300290223359QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item300290223359&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

I got one, a pretty great deal if you ask me and props to JONJESPERSON for the heads up....hes the man

right.......to me 100 bux for a 3 minute sketch is not a good deal (no offense) I mean if I am paying 100 dollars I expect a nice quality comission. but I guess it is for charity......but still only 3 minutes? Also it is right in the middle of Saturday...super busy time.....

I am just cheap

right.......to me 100 bux for a 3 minute sketch is not a good deal (no offense) I mean if I am paying 100 dollars I expect a nice quality comission. but I guess it is for charity......but still only 3 minutes? Also it is right in the middle of Saturday...super busy time.....

I am just cheap

It's a good cause and a legend, it's a win win.

But I do agree with the concern with the 3 minute time limit.

Hopefully by the end of this show I will have #1,2,4 and 5 scratched off. :)

That'll be sweet -good luck :)

Good luck indeed! I know I can't compete with your sheer volume anymore. I just have to find satisfaction in what I get done for myself

Hopefully by the end of this show I will have #1,2,4 and 5 scratched off. :)

That'll be sweet -good luck :)

Good luck indeed! I know I can't compete with your sheer volume anymore. I just have to find satisfaction in what I get done for myself

Raph, its not a race or a competition at all. Trust me some of your books I would kill to own.