• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Neil Gaiman & Charles Vess signing in NYC

36 posts in this topic

I will be attending this (my girlfriend is a big Neil Gaiman fan and she is dragging me along).

I am not a witness but if a witness is going, I'd be willing to help out.

There are much worse things than having a girlfriend who likes Neil Gaiman. She obviously has good taste. What's she doing with you?

:jokealert:

I will be attending this (my girlfriend is a big Neil Gaiman fan and she is dragging me along).

I am not a witness but if a witness is going, I'd be willing to help out.

There are much worse things than having a girlfriend who likes Neil Gaiman. She obviously has good taste. What's she doing with you?

:jokealert:

:kidaround:

The problem is also that the store has specified that for each copy you buy of Gaiman's new book you're only allowed to get one other item signed ...

Do you have to buy one of Vess' books for his signature too?

According to Amazon, the cover price on this book is $18, plus I'm assuming there's NY State Tax. Not horrible for Neil and Charles, plus it looks like a fun book. So, any witnesses willing to buy a case of books for all us would-be submitters to get our books signed? (which we would pay for, of course) :)

Joel

poster at Neil Gaimans Journal

(Worth mentioning that Please note that you are welcome to bring one book from home to be signed for each book you purchase on the day of the event is a mistake. It may be true for Charles, but it's not true for me. Current plans are that I'll sign three things per person, and if the numbers of people get too big, that may have to go down.)

http://journal.neilgaiman.com/