• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bigfiver's Cornucopia of war, Adams Superboy, Kirby and much, much more!

61 posts in this topic

That's it for the Kirby books... more sweet DC bronzeness coming later... this time, in well-priced lots. Going to be some Tarzan books, some fantasy books... some Karate and Kung Fu books.... maybe even some horror books. So please, check back in...

Shep

Nice fantasy lot...

Sword of Sorcery #1 (VF/NM), Sword of Sorcercy #2 (VF+), Sword of Sorcery 3 (VF), Beaowulf #5 (VF) Hercules #4 (NM with Wood art), Hercules #8 (VF+).

The whole shootin' match for $8.00

th_sos.jpgth_sos1.jpgth_sos3.jpgth_b5.jpgth_herc4.jpgth_herc8.jpg

Koraks... another totally underrated book with killer art... lots of Kaluta in these...

46 (NM-), 47 (VF/NM), 48 (NM), 49 (NM), 50 (NM-), 53 (NM-), 55 (VF/NM)

That is seven sweet, sweet books for just $30.... less than $5 per. And these are pretty copies.

th_Korak46.jpgth_Korak47.jpgth_Korak48.jpgth_Korak49.jpgth_Korak50.jpgth_Korak53.jpgth_Korak55.jpg

Okay, last one for tonight. Man... I cannot GIVE away high grade DCs tonighs (that aren't horror, war or hero anyway.)

Tarzan lot... spectacular art in these... 11 books for $45. That is the steal of a lifetime.

#207 (VF/NM), #212 (VF/VF+), #214 (VF/NM), #220 (NM-), #221 (VF/NM), #224 (VF/NM), #225 (VF+), #226 (NM), #228 (VF/NM+), #254 (VF), #255 (VF)

th_tarzan255.jpgth_Tarzan220.jpgth_Tarzan221.jpgth_tarzan214.jpgth_Tarzan212.jpgth_tarzan207.jpgth_Tarzan224.jpgth_Tarzan225.jpgth_Tarzan226.jpgth_Tarzan228.jpgth_Tarzan254.jpg

maybe even some horror books.

Shep

no maybe....you need to!

and hey shep! still lovin' those war books i got from you last year (one of my first purchases ever on these boards)

J

Thanks brother... I do have some horror, but there's no way I can get to them tonight. Hopefully tomorrow.

Shep

Thanks for the reminder Andy... busy afternoon...

You selling anything anytime soon? Lemme know,

Shep

I'll have a boat load of the usual in the upcoming VCC. (thumbs u

Andy

My kind of thread Shep! If I didn't already have all the Tarzan and Korak books, I would definitely be buying those. Two very underrated titles IMHO.

Nice snag on the Superboys Lizards. (thumbs u

I wish I would have gotten online a little earlier. I think a couple of those would have been upgrades.

You see... that's what I'm talking about.

Lizards, you are a king. I'm throwing in some freebies as thanks.

Thanks man,

Shep

I was at a wrestling tournament in Northern Cal, and did not have my inventory lists along - looking at this thread from the hotel computer - knowing that I had at least some of these...., yet knowing that I needed at least several of them. Your books are so reasonably priced and graded, I figured I best not diddle around and just take them all and sort them out later. :blush: In fact, I could not believe they were still all there -your stuff traditionally sells so quickly........, :lol:

I am positive that I will be very happy with buying the bunch :thumbsup:

Mike

Thanks Mike,

You'll be happy with these books for sure! I'm actually a bit surprised the Tarzans, Koraks and the New Gods books never sold. These are WAAAAAAAAY under guide, and they are truly shapr copies.

It seems that once you get off the beaten paths of horror, mainstream hero and war the demand appears to drop way off.

More unsellable miscellaneous DC titles coming up shortly! ;)

Shep

UPDATE.... I just called into work, so that's it for this sale. I'll try and get some horror books, etc up in a couple of weeks.

If anyone wants to make me an offer an anything left in the thread, gimme a shout and we'll see if we can cook something up.

Thanks!

Shep