• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SS Witness Needed for Monster-Mania Con March 13-15 in Cherry Hill, NJ

22 posts in this topic

i am thinking of going...what books to bring to be signed?
Well I know which one I am going to get signed! Chandler just informed me that my Rob Zombie's Spookshow International #1 came back from the Gene Colan signing in December as a CGC 9.8. That makes 4 sigs on it right now. With this one it'll be 5. By the end of the year I hope to get 5 - 8 more signatures on it. BTW it is moreof a House of 1,000 Corpses book. But if anyone here had the book, would you also go for The Devil's Rejects sigs too? Just wondering.

Yeah so which witness is going to go to this?

This is what I’m trying to pull out of my .I have a good copy of Alice Cooper the Last Temptaion by Neil Gaiman. So the hat trick I want to pull off is get Nei Gaiman to sign it in NY on MAR 7 and then send it out to be signed by Alice Cooper MAR 13 and then send it to Michael Zulli………….then add this to my top 10 SS CGC books .How that sound………………………………………..

This is what Im trying to pull out of my .I have a good copy of Alice Cooper the Last Temptaion by Neil Gaiman. So the hat trick I want to pull off is get Nei Gaiman to sign it in NY on MAR 7 and then send it out to be signed by Alice Cooper MAR 13 and then send it to Michael Zulli.then add this to my top 10 SS CGC books .How that sound..

:o

Hello newbie here. I wanted to know is anyone attending the Monster Mania Con for the above dates for The Nightmare on Elm Street reunion. I saw the other post for the Friday The 13th reunion and was wondering will anyone go. I really want all the First movie actors autographs. Thanks.

It's tough when you actually work :(:baiting: My days of ting around online all day have come and gone

"What-ing" around? :o