• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

great day at the LCS!!

27 posts in this topic

I actually had a great day at my LCS as well!!

Incognito #2, plus an extra #1.. I was going to pick up a 2nd print of #1 but already have a few first prints.

picked up Sword #1 and 3-6 so I will also pick up Sword #2 TPB if I like the first arc..

Also picked up L&K Head Games 1-2, and Wizard of OZ #1

+ Scalped 25

Glad you had such a good day!! I did as well :banana:

it was a good week! masquerade 1, brit 12 and WD 58 all sitting in front of me :)

although, it won't be as good as next wed :gossip: invincible 59, baby!

light week for me, but any walking dead and Brit week makes me happy. I bought these same three books plus the new Batman (Neil Gaiman) and the new Spidey.

ah, you have good tastes, sir (thumbs u

it was a good week! masquerade 1, brit 12 and WD 58 all sitting in front of me :)

light week for me, but any walking dead and Brit week makes me happy. I bought these same three books plus the new Batman (Neil Gaiman) and the new Spidey.

ah, you have good tastes, sir (thumbs u

Why, thank you sir. I wish that The Walking Dead was weekly. Come to think of it, "Walking Dead Weekly" has a certain ring to it.

It along with Invincible and Savage Dragon come close to the level of happiness i used to get when an issue of Preacher or Bone came in. I would do Oprah if it meant that Preacher was still coming out.

I would do Oprah if it meant that Preacher was still coming out.

You would be a guest on Oprah for new Preachers?!! Sick!! :insane:

I would do Oprah if it meant that Preacher was still coming out.

You would be a guest on Oprah for new Preachers?!! Sick!! :insane:

That is exactly what i meant.

I figured it was a small price to pay. :)

A good day at my LCS would be if it got burnt down as it's complete bollocks. The only comic shop I know where the manager keeps all the variants and runs his own sideline on Ebay making a killing.

And none of the staff know *spoon* all about comics.

A good day at my LCS would be if it got burnt down as it's complete bollocks. The only comic shop I know where the manager keeps all the variants and runs his own sideline on Ebay making a killing.

Initials FP?

Initials FP?

How the *spoon* did you guess that?

Initials FP?

ing Piiss!

Initials FP?

ing Piiss!

I haven't given them a penny since before Christmas, and it'll be next Christmas before I do again. Wankers.