• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

great day at the LCS!!

27 posts in this topic

A good day at my LCS would be if it got burnt down as it's complete bollocks. The only comic shop I know where the manager keeps all the variants and runs his own sideline on Ebay making a killing.

And none of the staff know *spoon* all about comics.

At least you have a LCS, sigh... :)

If I didn't have internet, I'd be SOL! doh!

A good day at my LCS would be if it got burnt down as it's complete bollocks. The only comic shop I know where the manager keeps all the variants and runs his own sideline on Ebay making a killing.

At least you have a LCS, sigh... :)

If I didn't have internet, I'd be SOL! doh!

Seriously, if you were to have my LCS right round the corner from you, you'd stick to the internet just like I do, Forbidden planet is a stain on the name of comics book shops. (thumbs u

I was in FP today to buy some bags and boards for magazines and one of the staff actually looked me in the eyes and was polite to me - I nearly fell over!

As I went to leave the shop he said: 'Have a nice day'!

I'm sure he'll be sacked fairly soon for that heresy.

sounds like mine. Makes variant prices super high so you either pony up or he ebays them.

My LCS did some housecleaning and found many #1's in the back. Sword #1's, Scalped #1's, and Umbrella Academy #1's.. As well as Incognito and Hack/Slash. Thank goodness for having a credit w them

Awesome, ill have to go in and see what all they found assuming you didnt buy everything good :o