• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I look for Giant Size Spider-Man #4 to take....

28 posts in this topic

Just out of curiosity, where did you get those?

They were all eBay purchases over the last year or two. I'm happy I snagged them, there haven't been many for sale.

Just wondered if they were from an e-bay seller by the name of 'goo loo'. That seller had some suh-weet GS books about 6/9 months back...

Just recently received from CGC a couple slabbed GS Spidey #4s. One an 8.5 and one a 9.4. I also bought EIGHT, count 'em 8 copies of Marvel Preview #2 that are currently being slabbed as we speak, plus I sent in several more of the #4s currently being slabbed as well. Just getting ready for pre-movie hype sales. If it sucks I'm in trouble, if it's good? Then who knows, maybe the Punisher may become a key character again. I remember at one time when The Punisher was about toe to toe with Wolverine. Not that that is going to happen again. -----Sid