• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEW COLLECTION! A few new Golden Age comics & some Bakers

68 posts in this topic

seriously, thank you Andy! saved me ~140 bucks because i would have been on them like white on rice

Surprised they lasted as long as they did. Are you collecting westerns, or do you just like Toth?

seriously, thank you Andy! saved me ~140 bucks because i would have been on them like white on rice

Surprised they lasted as long as they did. Are you collecting westerns, or do you just like Toth?

They didn't last that long!! And they wouldn't have had I not already had a copy of both these issues. Sadly Toth or no Toth, the Western stigma keeps a lot of collectors away from these books. :gossip: Good for me until I complete the run.

They didn't last that long!! And they wouldn't have had I not already had a copy of both these issues. Sadly Toth or no Toth, the Western stigma keeps a lot of collectors away from these books. :gossip: Good for me until I complete the run.

I'd like to get the rest of the run as well. Nice covers on all of them.

The western stigma also tends to keep people away from Ghost Rider, though there is some crossover appeal for horror collectors. That's another fantastic run I want to finish.

I completed the All American Western run back in the 1980s :)

except for 1 issue which I picked up here on the boards last year :applause:

Great stuff in these books (thumbs u

I completed the All American Western run back in the 1980s :)

:headbang: on the complete run.

I just picked up an issue from Mile High of all places. We'll see what it looks really like when I get it. I am slowly plugging holes. It's not high priority so it's going quite slow :(