• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Egg's Raw Undergrounds-Air Pirates,Crumb,Corben,Rare,Common,High&LowGrade

167 posts in this topic

Looking for Air Pirates 1 and 2, but not looking to spend more than $50 on each. Would have bought that #2 in a heartbeat. Do you have any more?

I have a raw #1 available that I will look at tonight for you. I have a AP #1 CGC 8.5 OW/W from my certified thread but that is $135. I also have a #2 into CGC for grading but that will exceed your proposed budget. Keep an eye out for the #1. I will offer it raw but I am not sure of the price yet.

Big #ss #2, First Print, Fineish, Robert Crumb at his best, pressing candidate, read about my adventures with the Vulture Demonesses, Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $23 in 2.0, $69 in F, $115 in NM, my price $42, priced reduced to $35.

SOLD to Peter

Picture074.jpg

Book of Raziel, 1969, John Thompson, F/VF, it doesn't have writing on the cover but looks like someone wrote on top of it & dented the cover (not readily apparent), pressable probably, no guarantee, but cheap, Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $18 in F, my price $8.

Picture555.jpg