• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Horror, Sci-fi And Frazettas!! Everything 40% off minus the Weird War at 25%off

57 posts in this topic

Over the next 2 to 3 days, depending on response I will List some Bronze Horror Mostly DC. House Of Secrets Witching Hour Unexpected You know junk like that with Covers By Wrightson, Adams and the like. Maybe a little bit of Marvel thrown in.Possibly Some Sci-fi as well, like Early Star Trek,Magnus Robot Fighter and other Gold Key junk. Maybe even Spy stuff like Man from Uncle and I-Spy, anyone remember those tv series?

Shipping is 5.00 Priority, 10.00 Canada, elsewhere We will work it out. Pms welcome but the :takeit: secures it!!

Paypal prefered.

Scans shortly...

HOS 103 Wrightson cover 9.0 OW pages Some may say slightly less but I am sticking with that grade! Beutifull book nearly impossible to find a nice one with the Black cover.

CCF02182009_00005.jpg

CCF02182009_00006.jpg

If you allways wanted Blazing Combat #1 with the Awesome Frazetta cover but couldnt afford it, here is the Cover art reprinted on Creepy 89 at a much more affordable price 7.5

scan0055-2.jpg