• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eBay mix-up...what to do.

69 posts in this topic

I sent the seller an e-mail stating:

- I will send him back his book after I receive mine as I have waited a month

- He will have to transfer money into my PayPal account to pay for the shipping before I ship

I figure these are more than reasonable demands and can keep my conscience clear.

(thumbs u

To all those patiently waiting for the results to the eBay mix-up (and I am sure there are just dozens of people that have been on pins and needles) it ended as well as possible with the seller sending me the book I had originally won, me sending back the more expensive book that was accidentally sent to me and everyone was content.

To all those patiently waiting for the results to the eBay mix-up (and I am sure there are just dozens of people that have been on pins and needles) it ended as well as possible with the seller sending me the book I had originally won, me sending back the more expensive book that was accidentally sent to me and everyone was content.

Congrats,

And I was personally hoping it would turn into an outsider bittchslap fest

that would involve lots of non-involved parties posting their opinions and

counter opinions, whether thought out or not.... kinda like what's going

on in the Hammer thread. Oh well, new drama sooner or later.

Tenterhooks.

Yer mixin' yer metaphors :grin:

Tenterhooks.

Yer mixin' yer metaphors :grin:

Never mix your drinks - or your metaphors!