• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A little bit of everything to raise some money

39 posts in this topic

Over the course of the night and probably the next few days, I'll be listing some books for sale. I'm looking to raise money for a nice scanner and a bigger book I'm looking to pick up.

Same rules as always. :takeit: takes it, but PM offers are always cool. Anyone who's dealt with me before knows that I'm willing to work with you.

This'll be a random assortment of things. Raw and Slabs, Comics and Trades, Marvel and Otherwise. Check back every once in a while. Thanks!

I should mention that shipping on all books will be actual.

This book is tough as there's not much data on it. Keep in mind that I'm really guessing on the asking price, shoot me a PM with a reasonable offer and I'll likely accept.

Amazing Spider-man #408 Variant cover (I've heard it's limited to 1000, came poly-bagged with Ramones tape)

CGC 9.6 with White Pages

No GPA for a 9.6. Only 2 9.8 sales in 2008 and they were both for $500. A 9.2 went in August for $110.

(shrug) $350 or best offer

AmazingSpider-man408b.jpg

Marvel Zombies #4 (X-men #1 cover swipe)

CGC 9.6 SS signed and sketched by Arthur Suydam

$25

MarvelZombies4.jpg

Fallen Son Sketch Cover

CGC 9.6 SS signed by Jeph Loeb and John Romita Jr., Sketched by Frank Cho and Karen Johnson

$32

FallenSon96.jpg

Secret Invasion Sketch Cover

Ghost Rider by Chris Fulton

Looks better in person!

$45

GhostRiderbyChrisFulton.jpg