• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A little bit of everything to raise some money

39 posts in this topic

Hulk Lot

Current Volume # 82, 83, 99,

Volume 2 (I think) # 108, 163, 330, 341, 344, 392, 402, 449

$15

th_IncredibleHulk99.jpgth_IncredibleHulk83.jpgth_IncredibleHulk82.jpgth_IncredibleHulk449.jpgth_IncredibleHulk402.jpgth_IncredibleHulk392.jpgth_IncredibleHulk344.jpgth_IncredibleHulk341.jpgth_IncredibleHulk330.jpgth_IncredibleHulk163.jpgth_IncredibleHulk108.jpg

New Avengers #4 1:17 Variant

CGC 9.8 SS signed and sketched by Jim Cheung

$120

NewAvengers4-Cheung.jpg

Astonishing X-men #4 (Return of Colossus)

CGC 9.6 SS signed by John Cassaday

$35

AstonishingX-men4.jpg

Lone Ranger #1 Virgin Variant

CGC 9.8 SS signed by John Cassaday

Only 9.8 on Census

$40

LoneRanger1Virgin.jpg

I've got a Dark Avengers Sketch Cover that Brian Michael Bendis did a quick sketch on. I won't post it since he gave a it a word bubble with a few F-bomb's in it, but I'll PM in to anyone interested.

$10

I've got a Dark Avengers Sketch Cover that Brian Michael Bendis did a quick sketch on. I won't post it since he gave a it a word bubble with a few F-bomb's in it, but I'll PM in to anyone interested.

$10

Didn't know Bendis was an artist hm

Send me the pic when you get a chance? :D

$10

He actually drew a few of his earlier books. Let's just say that he's a great writer.

$10

He actually drew a few of his earlier books. Let's just say that he's a great writer.

:roflmao:

$10

:roflmao:

(tsk)