• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My first signatures

19 posts in this topic

It is all pretty much the same. I think it is cool to add which creators or media folks are the signators. Congrats on your new books.

Thanks for the quick reply.

I got five books signed:

Captain America (Vol 5) #14 - Joe Simon

Batman #234 - Neal Adams

The Flash (Vol1) #350 - Carmine Infantino

Crisis on Infinite Earths #7 George Perez

Batman: The Cult #1 - Jim Starlin

awesome, got the big guys!!! impressive!

It is all pretty much the same. I think it is cool to add which creators or media folks are the signators. Congrats on your new books.

Thanks for the quick reply.

I got five books signed:

Batman #234 - Neal Adams

I got five books signed:

Batman #234 - Neal Adams

You have good taste.......I respect that...... (thumbs u

Welcome to the new crack.

Tell me about it. I can't afford to go around the country to different conventions (I have a wife and two kids), so I'll probably be stuck waiting until the next NYCC in October 2010. I can't wait. I wanted to get Jim Lee this year, but you had to buy an autograph ticket for him for $20.

Neal Adams charged $5 and Infantino charged $10.

A woman behind on line for Joe Simon had a restored copy of "Captain America Comics #1". I believe this was the first copy Mr. Simon has ever signed of this book and I got to witness it. It was very cool.

Tell me about it. I can't afford to go around the country to different conventions (I have a wife and two kids), so I'll probably be stuck waiting until the next NYCC in October 2010. I can't wait. I wanted to get Jim Lee this year, but you had to buy an autograph ticket for him for $20.

A woman behind on line for Joe Simon had a restored copy of "Captain America Comics #1". I believe this was the first copy Mr. Simon has ever signed of this book and I got to witness it. It was very cool.

NY NATIONAL IN NOVEMBER 09

JIM LEE SPECIAL GUEST

NY NATIONAL IN NOVEMBER 09

JIM LEE SPECIAL GUEST

I'm assuming CGC will be there? Also, does anyone know how much is admission?

My books are shipping soon. I couldn't wait so I called CGC and found out what grade they gave each of my books.

Here they are:

Captain America (Vol 5) #14 - Joe Simon 9.8

Batman #234 - Neal Adams 4.0

The Flash (Vol1) #350 - Carmine Infantino 9.2

Crisis on Infinite Earths #7 George Perez 9.4

Batman: The Cult #1 - Jim Starlin 9.4