• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Punisher War Journal & 1st Print & Essential Vertigo Sandman .75 Cents Each

66 posts in this topic

Non-reprint Sandman's??? Does not compute!!! :(

Ah I see now. I dont know about this series and finally took a look at the inside. So I guess the one's that dont say Essential Vertigo arent reprints?

Well it appears I have both first prints and reprints.

Yeah, the "Essential Vertigo" books are all reprints, but your Sandman Special is a first print. What ya got as far as first prints?

Alright, I've got regular Sandman's of 26, 27, 47, 50, 51, & 53 X 2.

Yeah, the "Essential Vertigo" books are all reprints, but your Sandman Special is a first print. What ya got as far as first prints?

Alright, I've got regular Sandman's of 26, 27, 47, 51, & 53 X 2.

if #27 = NM = :takeit:

:P Glad I could do the investigating work for you, mister_poopy_pants.

lol:foryou:

:P Glad I could do the investigating work for you, mister_poopy_pants.

lol:foryou:

The "dude abides"

Here are scans. There is a small ding on the bottom left front and bottom right back. There's also a small crease on the back cover about halfway down on the right edge. Other than that its nice and clean. Let me know if you still want it.

Sndmn27.jpg

Sndmn27b.jpg

Here are scans. There is a small ding on the bottom left front and bottom right back. There's also a small crease on the back cover about halfway down on the right edge. Other than that its nice and clean. Let me know if you still want it.

Sndmn27.jpg

Sndmn27b.jpg

doh! I was thinking of HELLBLAZER 27 that I wanted :sorry:

This book will be better off with someone that hasn't read it yet