• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Well- I`m in the surgery waiting area.........

72 posts in this topic

This is MRS. BIG MIKE, putting in a post for Big Mike. All is well and planning on going home tomorrow. Had one IV taken out, had his first post-op BM :) and took a shower! Feels good and on his way to a healthier life! Thank you all for the prayers.

After I make him walk again (against his will) I'll try to get him on line. Take care!

Sounds like you are going to keep him busy.

I wonder if his appetite for comics will change hm

just made it home and 1`st thing to do was take a real shower --- man I love a 20 minute shower with all the warm cleanliness running over me --- well back to normal -- somewhat normal -- Mike -- down 21 pounds since starting only fluids last Friday!!!!!!!!

just made it home and 1`st thing to do was take a real shower --- man I love a 20 minute shower with all the warm cleanliness running over me --- well back to normal -- somewhat normal -- Mike -- down 21 pounds since starting only fluids last Friday!!!!!!!!
Send my junk out yet?

How long until you can eat solids?

(thumbs u

Send my junk out yet?

lol Man's got priorities.

Send my junk out yet?

Greggy is pure evil...

Never get in the way of a man and his Romance Funny Books!

lol

Send my junk out yet?

i made sure of it -- i wouldnt be able to spend an eternity with the thought of dissing Greggy on my mind - if i had died on the table ,that is

Send my junk out yet?

i made sure of it -- i wouldnt be able to spend an eternity with the thought of dissing Greggy on my mind - if i had died on the table ,that is

(worship)

about 2 weeks and i`ll be on softer foods like cottage cheese , tuna and some really diced and ground op foods --- by this summer i should be able to eat 3-4 ounces of steak well chewed up - so i`m hoping to maybe ge at GIBSONS this year in chicago

about 2 weeks and i`ll be on softer foods like cottage cheese , tuna and some really diced and ground op foods --- by this summer i should be able to eat 3-4 ounces of steak well chewed up - so i`m hoping to maybe ge at GIBSONS this year in chicago

Sounds like sushi may be a nice addition to your menu!

Seriously - best of luck to you! I'm sure it must feel amazing to have completed the surgery. You know - the thought process leading up to it. The decision making - the sometimes almost unreal feeling. Then the reality of being in the hospital. And finally now - it is done! You have done it! Most inspiring!