• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS - Comixcroz Modern Sets and Runs - maybe some SA marvels as well

111 posts in this topic

Exactly Pat, that kind of book that makes us SA guys drool with envy. I agree, the most important SA Marvel Key, not that I would mind picking up a AF15.

No need for you to be drooling Dave - I've seen some of your sick High Grades (worship)

Huh, wonder why you are having a selling thread? :baiting:

Something you've bought lately that was a tad expensive lol

Like what? A super sweet FF1 that had me wishing I could afford one right now. And I personally find it the absolute GREATEST Marvel Key!

lol - yes sir!! my bank account needs a boost after that one :wishluck:

IMO worth every penny! If it was an AF15 I wouldnt even comment. But an FF1 is such a sick book, and I hope to own one eventually. Congrats on a SICK key, and a nice copy as well (I scoped the thread in general)

I read it too nice story gl........2nd greatest marvel key :whistle::baiting:

Huh, wonder why you are having a selling thread? :baiting:

Something you've bought lately that was a tad expensive lol

Like what? A super sweet FF1 that had me wishing I could afford one right now. And I personally find it the absolute GREATEST Marvel Key!

lol - yes sir!! my bank account needs a boost after that one :wishluck:

IMO worth every penny! If it was an AF15 I wouldnt even comment. But an FF1 is such a sick book, and I hope to own one eventually. Congrats on a SICK key, and a nice copy as well (I scoped the thread in general)

I read it too nice story gl........2nd greatest marvel key :whistle::baiting:
After I get an FF1 a Hulk 1 is next. Hulk 1 is one of my favorite covers.