• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

March Madness Grading Tournament- Seeding Round

157 posts in this topic

MMOD_Presented_bysmall.jpg

Welcome to the Start of the March Madness Comic Grading Tournament. :acclaim::acclaim:

The season is nearing an end so I need to establish a won loss record for each player so the bracket pairings can be set up for March.

I will post twelve books and each player will grade them. The scoring and rules are as follows:

1. PM me all grades in the order they are listed. Associate the book with the grade. No grade changes are allowed after submitting your grades. Below is a list you can copy and paste into your PM.

Amazing Spider-Man 106

Amazing Spider-Man 133

Amazing Spider-Man 144

Amazing Spider-Man 313

Avengers 100

Batman Family 10

Daredevil 145

Defenders 38

Iron Fist 10

Incredible hulk 140

Tales To Astonish 101

Watchmen 1

2. Grades are due by midnight March 6th.

3. Submit your grades in standard CGC recognized increments, ie. No 9.5’s.

4. Submit your location (NE, NW, SE, SW)

5. You may PM me or ask questions in the thread. All answers will be posted in the thread so everyone has the same info.

6. Each player’s won loss record will be determined as follows:

Spot on= 2 wins

Within .5= 1 win

Not within .5 = 1 loss

Bonus: 1 extra win for a spot on grade for the first two. 2 extra wins for the third and fourth spot on grade, and 3 extra wins thereafter.

Oh Yeah.. a couple notes to answer a few questions I had last year. None of the books I am posting throughout the tournament are currently listed in my registry sets. Also, they have all been submitted by me to CGC, and have not previously been listed on the internet.