• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOCAL Forum Dinner #3 March 21st!

67 posts in this topic

why don't you guys come down to SD? I would come but it's hard for me to make the trip, as I work 16 hours a day. I'm tired on weekends and don't feel like traveling :sorry:

I'm down for that, as I live in the SD area too.

So, are we meeting up on the Westside near Skirball for some dinner in the evening, or have the San Diego folks co-opted this one? (As a San Diego resident, I'd vote for SD) :) I know spiderman-on-tilt, spdreycer, djpinkpather67 and I could meet anywhere along the 5 from Oceanside down...

What say the rest of you?

Joel

DATE CHANGE TO SUNDAY MARCH 22nd!!!

:sorry:

It's changed back to Saturday by popular demand.
would you make up your damn mind!!!
If I had knowledge of everyone's schedule, it would be easy but I don't. Just going by what I have heard so far.

I can check into place in and arounnd Oceanside to Encintas, if anyone is really interested.

That would work for me but I think they are already set on somewhere farther north, so I won't be able to make it... :sorry: