• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Name your favorite SILVER AGE COVERS !

109 posts in this topic

Well . . .not quite in the same league as a Ditko SPIDER-MAN cover (the # 18's my own favourite, incidentally), but this is my favourite Sub-Mariner cover from his run in TALES TO ASTONISH. Luckily, I also own the original art - from which this scan is taken . . .

hvuu51.jpg

Other examples of original art, including some rare 1960s Steve Ditko cover originals, are on display on my CAF Galleries at:

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=1865

589a8b7d1ef2e_1010732-subby2096.jpg.3eb83324e5063d30909ffa774396c18a.jpg

Well . . .not quite in the same league as a Ditko SPIDER-MAN cover (the # 18's my own favourite, incidentally), but this is my favourite Sub-Mariner cover from his run in TALES TO ASTONISH. Luckily, I also own the original art - from which this scan is taken . . .

hvuu51.jpg

Other examples of original art, including some rare 1960s Steve Ditko cover originals, are on display on my CAF Galleries at:

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=1865

hail.gif

Got any Marie Severin pages?

You do have some amazing art, Terry. Love the Aces High and SSWS covers. hail.gif

Thanks, Norrin. After being on this board for months, I've only just got the hang of posting images (thanks to the kindly help of other members). I'm on a, "Let's post some images," roll . . . As I love this art form, it's a privilege to share with like-minded enthusiasts who are on the same wave-length (where I work, football - English - is the main day-to-day topic of conversation - and I'm not into football, I like comics!). thumbsup2.gif