• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Locke & Key appreciation thread
2 2

2,982 posts in this topic

something else I just noticed ... WTLC when bode is playing around going for the two swords on the wall if you look at the shield it has a lock drawn into it! or at least it looks like a keyhole shape anyways ! and two keys on the shield as well !

Edited by synch

something else I just noticed ... WTLC when bode is playing around going for the two swords on the wall if you look at the shield it has a lock drawn into it! or at least it looks like a keyhole shape anyways ! and two keys on the shield as well !
Now, I didn't notice that. Great catch, Mike! :applause:

I am teasing I'm saying it won't be worth a thing so others won't buy one :D

lol

a print I'd say yes but the 1:100 is indeed a comic

Edited by synch

what ?.. really? well I got to say that kind of sucks how did we find out this information ? I guess my print will go up for sale when I get it from dcbs then (shrug) I'm a comic guy not a print guy ....

Edited by synch

You guys have to get the Subterranean Press books too. They come with full scripts to a story arc. Most highly recommended!

Thanks for pointing this out. I'm new to Locke & Key, and I knew Subterranean Press puts out great science fiction reprints, so I picked up the trade copies of Welcome to Lovecraft and Headgames. Having the scripts is fabulous.

Now I'm waiting for the next two volumes to come out...

what makes someone even think its going to be a print ?.. it says on dcbs order form that it is a comic #1

Sometimes they put a print on top of a comic, Goon #1 Albatross, for one.

Explain ?... Like a full scale print ?.. Prints are normally larger than comics right?.. (shrug) Like these TWD ones

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4733120#Post4733120

Edited by synch

what makes someone even think its going to be a print ?.. it says on dcbs order form that it is a comic #1

Sometimes they put a print on top of a comic, Goon #1 Albatross, for one.

Explain ?... Like a full scale print ?.. Prints are normally larger than comics right?.. (shrug)

They put a comic sized sketch print on top of the #1 and bagged and boarded it.