• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cheap slab BLOW-OUT!

107 posts in this topic

ASM #264 CGC 9.6 WP $18

18609035.jpg

:takeit:

Shark I though you were " Not buying for a little while" or has that time passed

I was a good boy for over a month. Time to pick up a few cheap Spidey slabs...can't buy much though. Still need to pay Adam. :whistle:

ASM #264 CGC 9.6 WP $18

18609035.jpg

Shark I though you were " Not buying for a little while" or has that time passed

I was a good boy for over a month. Time to pick up a few cheap Spidey slabs...can't buy much though. Still need to pay Adam. :whistle:

Wizard world Chicago ... :baiting: Are you going ??

This thread has been jonjesper approved (thumbs u

Don't ask for it, demand it :sumo:

I demand hulk :sumo:

JJ whatcha doin sunday :baiting:

ASM #264 CGC 9.6 WP $18

18609035.jpg

Wizard world Chicago ... :baiting: Are you going ??

Yes Sir! Hope to make it to the Forum dinner as well! :banana:

Shark I thought you were " Not buying for a little while" or has that time passed.

Also, I'm contemplating selling all of my 9.8 X-Men slabs since there's a good chance I'll come up with more since I have all of those hoards.

This thread has been jonjesper approved (thumbs u

Don't ask for it, demand it :sumo:

I demand hulk :sumo:

JJ whatcha doin sunday :baiting:

probably watching NC defeat Duke.... (shrug)

I'm starting to feel sorry for Jon being basically the only Duke fan left on the boards. :)