• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A NEW DAY - All's Well That Ends Well

33 posts in this topic

Ian, this site appears to have the Batman Legacy Trade for sale.

If you look, some of the titles are highlighted, suggesting they're in stock, and some are not, like the Legacy, so I fear it's not in stock.

But nevertheless, I've e-mailed them anyway.

Thanks.

Ian, this site appears to have the Batman Legacy Trade for sale.

Just as I thought, they e-mailed me back to say they'd been out of stock for a long time.

HOW can a 1990s Batman trade paperback POSSIBLY be in the very last sixty seven comics that I need to complete the whole set ????

It's senseless.

The one thing that makes me regret losing the other thread is that, just before we lost it, someone asked me if I'd ever read any Marvels, and I asked people to identify the following two Marvel stories drawn by Steve Ditko, and also one Mighty Mouse, all of which I remember vividly from my childhood, although they might have been reprints or something.

1 - A guy is busy making volcanos happen from somewhere in South America, and it turns out to be Hitler with amnesia.

2 - Two warring planets destroy each other and it cuts to someone rubbing an irritation in his eye, and it turns out the two planets were sub-atomic inside the guy's eye, and his pupil was their sun, or something like that.

3 - Mighty Mouse has an adventure in an annual or eighty page giant type book, which has an adventure on each planet in the solar system, each as one chapter of the overall story (i.e. Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Neptune, one chapter for each dventure on each planet.

PLEASE PLEASE can someone identify these three comics for me PLEASE ????

2 - Two warring planets destroy each other and it cuts to someone rubbing an irritation in his eye, and it turns out the two planets were sub-atomic inside the guy's eye, and his pupil was their sun, or something like that.

Yikes..I always got the feeling Ditko was way out there... but never knw he was into 'shrooms!! What a weird hallucinatory idea to come up with!

Yikes..I always got the feeling Ditko was way out there... but never knw he was into 'shrooms!! What a weird hallucinatory idea to come up with!

The idea isn't all THAT far removed from the later JLA classic "Journey Into The Micro World".

But STILL no-one has identified any of these three comics.

Surely among all these experts, ONE of you must know ????????

confused-smiley-013.gif Oddly enough I've made some feeble attempts to identify your books for you. There aren't THAT MANY Mighty Mouse annuals it could be. I collect Mighty Mouse comics too.

As for the Ditko stories, they sound familiar. Not really sure I'm up to searching through each and every Tales of Suspense, Tales to Astonish, Amazing Adult Fantasy, Strange Tales, Journey into Mystery, etc. to find it. Does TIM BOO BA ring a bell? Can you give an approximate year you might have read these? That might narrow the search. Thanks.

As for the Ditko stories, they sound familiar. Not really sure I'm up to searching through each and every Tales of Suspense, Tales to Astonish, Amazing Adult Fantasy, Strange Tales, Journey into Mystery, etc. to find it. Does TIM BOO BA ring a bell? Can you give an approximate year you might have read these? That might narrow the search. Thanks.

I believe as a kid that I read them in some UK black and white annual that reprinted some early Marvels. Knowing nothing about Marvels, I haven't a clue where they first appeared. My hunch is that, although I read them in the Sixties, that they were originally from the Fifties.