• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Egg's Cherry Extravaganza-see page 24-20% off remaining items

242 posts in this topic

Thread officially closed as of 3/12 at 6:30 PM EST. You will need to PM me from now on as to the availability of any leftover items and their current pricing. Thank you to all who participated in this thread.

I forgot to mention that this book is still available. The 20% discount does not apply to this book, sorry.

This is not part of Fogel's stash

Cherry Poptart #2, not a first Print, CGC 9.6 White Pages. I sold the other 9.6 I owned to Beyonder, this was my personal copy but recently finally picked up a nice first print of #2. These Cherry's can be tough in high grade. My price $40.

CherryPoptart2CGC962ndPrintCopyB001.jpg

Cherry paste ups, 3 on one sheet, high quality, initialed by Welz and dated "92", my price $20, price reduced to $10.

CherryLogoPasteUps001.jpg

:takeit:

Hey dork - you know cherry isn't your "typical" romance comic, right? :baiting: :baiting: :baiting: There's a lotta "romance" but not the bronze dc kind ;)